CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tuesday Meeting

I am thinking that Tuesday will be really hard for me and also Collette...we have big days on Monday and this whole weekend is crazy, is there a different day to meet and can we meet at noon ish...like maybe Wednesday?I dunno, I keep thinking that I have to make all the food the day we meet, but I guess I can make it today or tomorrow and freeze it and then I can just send it on its way to you all...ok so sometimes I have to sit down and really think things through before I get it...I color my hair blond for a reason=) anyway, Tuesday won't work for me...but I guess if everyone else can I can just drop stuff off...ok

1 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Tuesdays are a little hard for me, but I am starting my food today or tomorrow and getting it all done so I can concentrate on other things. Wed. or Thurs would work for me too.