CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recipes?

So I was thinking I want to start some kind of way for us to share our recipes. I'm not sure the best way to do this so if you have any suggestions please let me know. I was thinking everyone could send them as a word attachment on an e-mail and I could compile them into one document and then send it back to everyone after every month. This way we will have a nice selection of freezer meal recipes of our very own! What do you all think? Collette, you are they only e-mail I don't have yet. My e-mail is shaunaab@gmail.com.

1 comments:

Marianne said...

Recipes are tricky for me... I don't really use them very often. I sorta just throw things together based on what I know is good. But, if everyone wants to do this, I can keep track of what I use and try to make an understandable recipe...?!