CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beef Stroganoff - Revised

After realizing that my original plan for the stroganoff was rediculous and really more work for you than necessary, I changed the way I delivered it. It's all prepared and ready to cook. Now, you don't have to open cans, or measure or mix. Just dump the stroganoff in your crock pot and let it cook for most of the day. The meat is raw so it will take 4-6 hours to cook on low (or in a pot on the stove on low) See my first "stroganoff" post for further info and serving directions...

And thank you for being patient. I am sorry it took me so long to get my meals to you. I still have Colette's and Sarah's because you gals weren't home when I came by today. But, I will call tomorrow and try to come by then.

Also, has anyone started eating their meals yet? If so, post a comment on the blog, I want to hear what everyone thinks! Don't be afraid... :)

0 comments: