CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Freezer Meal

The meal I am planning on is pork tacos. My mom and I were laughing that we should call it "Pork Ole" or maybe even "Fiesta Pork." Regardless of its name, it is really tasty. My plan is to give each of the meat in a freezer bag and a box of taco shells. The meat is so flavorful and tasty, the only suggestions I can make is to garnish with fresh stuff like lettuce, tomatoes, maybe some sour cream, cheese and guacamole. As far as what to serve with it......ummmm what do you usually eat with tacos. Since it is getting hot outside, having hot steamed veggies doesn't appeal to me. We love fresh salads or I just cut up bell peppers, cucumbers and the kids love to dip them in ranch. I hope you all like it as much as we do.

0 comments: