CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm So Excited!

I can't wait to get our "Freezer Meal Group" started. I think this is such an awesome idea - Thanks Amy for putting it together! I am excited to meet with everyone next week and do our first exchange. I got several positive responses when I suggested meeting at my house, so let's do that...

Let's meet at 11:00 on Tuesday May 27. Bring your kids and the meals you prepared for everyone and we can sit around and chat and let the kids play until they are worn out. Also, if you want to bring something to share (like 'Ladies Who Lunch') we can eat lunch together too! If this time doesn't work for anyone, then let us know and we can figure out how to get our meal from you.

I can't wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for offering up your house Marianne! Thank you also for setting up this blog! It is so cute and it will work out great! I'm excited about this!!!
Shauna

The Andersen Family said...

I can be there at 11 and look forward to meal sharing!

Sarah W. said...

I have music class that day, but I can probably get there at 11:30am. I hope that will work.

Aften said...

I can't do it till about 12 noon, swim lessons at 11am...OK so I have to read all the posts adn not skim them any more...yes I am a DORK.