CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lasagna... worth the wait!

I have a similar story to Shauna's... We had the lasagna last night and it was delicious!! Todd especially LOVED it! But, it took almost three hours to cook. I set it out of the freezer for about 6 hours before I started to bake it. Then I put it in the oven on 375 for about an hour and a half and it was still icy in the middle. So, I turned the oven up to 400 and cooked it for almost another hour and a half. Altogether it took almost 3 hours to bake all the way through. But, like I said, it was worth it because it was delicious! If I may make a suggestion... try thawing it over night (I am sure it will still be partially frozen, but better than frozen solid) before baking and then cook it on 400 for at least one and a half hours... let us know how it goes. Thanks Aften for the delicious meal!

0 comments: