CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuffed Shells

Hey guys, I totally forgot to tell you guys how to put together the stuffed shells with cheese and sauce. It is really easy. Just boil the shells and drain. Then cut a hole in the bottom corner of the cheese mixture and sqeeze into the shells. Then put some sauce on bottom of pan on some on top. I usually sprinkle some mozz or parm on top cuz my husband loves cheese! Have fun. Glad to see some of you have already enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Tami said...

these were so good, and so easy, my whole family loved them! I only used about 2/3 of the noodles and cheese so that I could do it again for one more meal. McKenna especially wants me to get the recipe from you.
:)

The Andersen Family said...

Yes...recipe please! Big hit at our house.