CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rave Reviews!

Hi ladies! Our freezer meals really came in handy this last week while we were busy moving. I totally love this group that we have!
We ate the stuffed shells and absolutely loved them! Todd ate the leftovers and even raved about them to our friends.
We also loved the hawaiian haystacks. We eat this meal a lot at our house, but this variation was delicious. The turkey made the sauce taste extra yummy.
The other meal that we ate was the chicken and biscuits. I had to add a little bit of extra water to make the biscuits as moist as we like them and they turned out good. Chansey and Todd especially loved this meal and I was thankful for how well balanced it was... all by itself.
So, keep the yummy food coming! :) And I'll keep posting reviews as we try new things! Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marianne. I hope you are getting settled okay!