CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chicken 'n' Rice casserole

My meal this month is a simple casserole This is a meal I grew up eating in my family and now I am happy to still serve it my girls. It is always a crowd pleaser. It will be completely cooked and I am putting it in gallon bags to freeze. I am guessing that you just take the bag out and thaw completely, then put it in a casserole dish and put it in a 350 degree oven to warm through. We like to cover it with foil to cook and then take the foil off for the last 10-15 minutes to brown the top. If you want to be daring, try squeezing fresh lemon or lime juice on top. That is another twist my family has put on this meal. Maybe try it without and then put some juice on the next little bite and see if you like it. Just a suggestion. Yummy!

0 comments: