CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

Are you ready for a fiesta?! I hope so because I am going Mexican with my chicken this month. I made Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole. All you need to do is bake it... If frozen, bake at 375 degrees for an hour and a half (or until it is bubbly around the edges). Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes to brown the top. If you plan ahead and thaw it first, you will only need to bake it for 30 minutes. It is a good idea to let it sit for a few minutes before dishing it up. This helps the sauce to set up a little.
This dish is yummy garnished with any or all of the following: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and olives. We also eat it with corn chips and spanish rice and/or refried beans. I hope it is BUENO!!

1 comments:

Tami said...

your food is always good... i cant wait!