CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner!

In an effort to think outside the box (and not do a meal too similar to Shauna's!), I am going to run with my opportunity in the "other" category. I hope other families are like ours and sometimes have breakfast for dinner. I am going to make Peach French Toast and give you the goods to make some scrambled eggs as well. I've never frozen this dish but I think it will work fine b/c you are supposed to let the bread soak up the egg mixture the night before. A good day or two of thawing should do the trick. I'll post details on cooking and the recipe later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM~!

Sarah W. said...

We love breakfast for dinner! In fact I think they would prefer it that way. Now that you are doing this for your meal, I think I might do my biscuits and sausage gravy for my turn for Pork. great idea!