CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jane's meal gets an A++++++++

If you haven't had Jane's meal yet, get ready for some REALLY GREAT Beef and Broccoli. When I served it to my kids they said, "Yuck, I don't like broccoli!!!" I told them they haven't tried this dinner before. I told them how Jane had made it and that Sam and Nate LOVED it. I told them they thought is was sugar meat. (The things we say to get kids to eat!) So, Jeffrey reluctantly took a bite and said, "Wow, this is REALLY GOOD". About 2 minutes later he was asking for more!!! It took Kyle awhile to give it a try, but once he did, his plate was gone too. As for Chloe, I think you all know she doesn't eat. I ate way too much myself just because it tasted so good and Scott asked if I could get the recipe. So Jane, PLEASE pass on the recipe!!! (If you haven't already.) Thanks Jane!!!

1 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

Wow...I got Kyle to eat broccoli! I feel quite successful. I'll have to make this meal when he is here in a couple of weeks. Just look at the older posts to find the recipe--but remember to double the cornstarch.