CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cream of Celery with pork tenderloin

Hello all. I made a easy recipe that Amy suggested in her last Pork BBQ entry. It is pork tenderloin cooked in a crock pot with cream of celery soup. We tried it out last night and I decided it needed an additional can of cream of celery soup (which I will give you) added to it to make it creamier and some salt and pepper to taste. I served it over rice and we put on green onions, Mandarin oranges, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and chow mien noodles. It is like Hawaiian Haystacks but with pork. I will be the first to critique it and say I think I would have liked it better with cream of chicken, the meat tends to stay clomped together so you kind of have to mix it in with the rice, and it is a little on the salty side because I think cream of celery is more salty. Who knows really, maybe it's just me. Anyway, live and learn. I hope you enjoy it, even for just one try!

0 comments: