CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Chicken Tacos

I tried out a new recipe last night with my kids and it was such a huge hit! I was in shock the rest of the night. It is diffenetly getting a gold star next to it!
I'm going to give you the following:
tacos
4 chicken breasts
jar of mild salsa
1 sour cream
sharp cheddar cheese

The day you want to make this you throw the chicken breasts (I even did mine frozen) salsa and sour cream in the crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours. I then removed just the chicken breasts and shredded them. I didn't pour all the remaining mixture on top it just looked like to much so I just mixed enough in to coat it and make it alittle creamy. Then I spooned it into the tacos and put some sharp cheddar cheese on top. My kids loved this you guys. Hobbs is the pickiest eater and he was the first one done! I also served fruit cocktail on the side and it was great! I am not pre-cooking it because I think the sour cream will come out weird. And it is an easy enough recipe that you can just quick throw it together that day. I hope you like it! I also only used 3 chicken breasts and it was plenty but for the bigger families I thought one more chicken breasts would be good.
Amy

0 comments: