CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Chicken Divan

I will have to drop my dinners by on Tuesday night because I have to go out of town unexpectantly...here is my recipe and Shauna, let me know if tomorrow evening is good to drop off the frozen dinners...thanks

Chicken Divan

1. Arrange in 8x8 inch pan ½-1 packages of frozen broccoli, chopped.
2. Add 4 cups cubed chicken (or turkey) – leftovers, canned okay too.
3. Combine:
2 cans cream of mushroom or chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
½ tsp. of curry powder
Pour over chicken.
4. Sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheddar (or cheddar/jack) cheese.
5. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Wrap pan with foil & label with serving day directions.

I will give you this ready to thaw and heat up in the oven as directed below...Also some rice that you can cook if you choose.

Serving Day:
Thaw completely. Bake (covered) in 350˚F oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil for the last 15 minutes. Suggestion: Serve over cooked rice (you choose the type!).

0 comments: