CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Beef Potstickers

I thought I would go oriental for my meal. This is one of my family's favorites. I will give you a bag of the frozen uncooked pot stickers. Thaw them through, but don't let them get too warm, the meat is raw inside. When you are ready to cook, put a little oil in the bottom of a skillet (electric skillets work great too) then layer them in the bottom of the pan. Cook them on medium heat and once they are browned on the one side flip them to brown on the other. Then remove them from the pan on a paper towel and then use a paper towel to wipe out any remaining oil. Fill the pan with maybe 1/2 inch water and put the pot stickers back in. You need to cover them with the lid and let them steam. They will become "noodle-like" then they are ready to take out. I will be give you the dipping sauce that we love to use. It is mainly soy sauce, so if you or your kids don't like it, you can always use teriyaki or even sweet and sour sauce. As far as sides go, I will be giving you each a simple oriental rice mix that you can whip up. I hope you love them as much as we do.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Did you buy the potstickers already made at Costco? Can I get the recipe for the sauce?