CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

YUMMY!

Good job everyone! One afternoon in the kitchen for 8 nights
of dinner is definitely my idea of saving time!!!!
BBQ Beef- Yummy! Everyone here liked it- Logan even had 2 sandwiches!
Penne- Yummy! Everyone liked it! I used about 3/4 of the box of noodles, added some milk and it was perfect. What kind of cheeses did you use? It had a bit of an unfamiliar sweetness to it and I was curious what kind of cheese that was... I really like it.
Pork Chops - Yummy! Dave's favorite so far (he loves pork chops)! We grilled them on the BBQ and they were perfect! My kids had nearly a whole one each; they really liked it too.
I am trying to not eat all the meals up in the first week so that I have some left for the rest of the month! :)

0 comments: