CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meeting time?

A few of us have been communicating by e-mail about our meeting time. In case you haven't checked your e-mail yet, we were talking about exchanging at 12:30 on Friday at Marianne's house since she is hosting Ladies Who Lunch. (Ladies Who Lunch is from 11-1.) We were thinking of bringing coolers with our food, put them in the garage, exchange our food and then sneak it into our cars. We are hoping to not make anyone feel left out by publicizing this too much. If they do find out, I don't think it's a bad idea to encourage them to start another group because we have all loved this so much. Does this work for everyone? I know Aften said she is out of this exchange due to going out of town.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

That is great for me!! I will leave my garage open so everyone can come in that way when they get here... you can even park in the driveway if it is easier for you. Then just leave your ice chests and we'll all exchange before the day is over. If you can't make it... I will bring your meals to you later. Can't wait!!!

The Andersen Family said...

I will plan on it--12:30 at the latest at Ladies Who Lunch.