CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Chicken and Brocolli Fettucini Alfredo

So many apologies... so little time...Well, I am still really embarassed that I did not have my meals done on Friday to give to everyone. I had a really busy week and several things came up that were unexpected. I am so sorry because this is twice now that this has happened! So, please forgive me. My food is done now though, and has been frozen for a couple days, so I will be dropping them off to everyone today.
The second thing I feel bad about is something I realized after my meals were already in the bags and partially frozen... I forgot to put garlic in the alfredo sauce. So, you'll have to add a little bit of garlic when you are heating it, or it won't taste very good. You can used fresh minced garlic, garlic powder, or garlic salt whichever you prefer. And, the sauce has a lot of cheese in it, so it will probably be really thick when it thaws out. Just add milk to thin it if you would like. I hope you enjoy it! This is one of our family's favorite meals... I usually serve it with garlic bread, green beans, and ceasar salad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are fine. It isn't July yet so you are early!

Tami said...

Marianne, Yummy! I didn't think you could freeze alfredo sauce! I am so impressed because it was perfectly fresh, not like it had been reheated. I need to get the recipe from you because we all loved it!