CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Too Funny!

You guys are so funny! Maybe we need to do more meals? Everyone is using their meals before the first week of the month! But that is awesome! I am so upset though. I was planning on making steaks yesterday but Casey calls and says that he is going to be late and lets wait till tomorrow. Okay so 5:30 and now I need to start from scratch on dinner. So I pull out Tammy's Sweet and Sour chicken and thought I would just put it on the stove in hot water. I have done this alot and it works...well I got busy and forgot and when I did go back the bag had melted over the side and the yummy smelling dinner was all in the water and ruined!!!! I am so glad everyone else is getting to enjoy these meals though. ;0) Shawna I will email you my recipe-I think that would be awesome to put these together!

0 comments: