CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just FYI

Tomorrow I will also be giving you tortillas. These are not frozen yet. So just make sure if you don't eat my meal soon that you put those in the freezer. I think it says by July 4th. So just to let you know. I had leftover from making my meals so I am bringing it to Ladies who lunch tomorrow. Just a little before hand taste test I guess! ;0) And Aften I'm sorry you can't do it this month! That's a bummer...did anybody else go to that class at the church and have actually tried to say "that's a bummer" to your kids. Gracie thought I was calling her a bad name and got so mad at me! Then I started laughing trying to explain it and she go even more mad because I was laughing. So "That's a bummer' doesn't work at the Gooch house yet-but Casey and I say it to each other. It makes us stop and laugh.

0 comments: