CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Melt-in-Your-Mouth Blueberry Pancakes

Once in a while, our family likes to have breakfast for dinner. So this month (as part of the "miscellaneous" category) I am doing blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs.

I will give you the dry ingredients for the pancakes and frozen blueberries. I will also give everyone a package of bacon and eggs to go with your pancakes. The only thing that can't be frozen, of course, are the eggs. So, I hope you will be able to use them soon.

PANCAKE DIRECTIONS:

Add the following to the dry mixture:

1 C. milk
2 Eggs
1 T. Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Vanilla

Stir until well blended. Gently fold in blueberries (optional).

I hope your family enjoys this meal whether you have it for dinner... or breakfast!

0 comments: