CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bow Ties with Chicken and Peas

I will have the mixture for you to pour over the bow ties and the cheese to top it off. You will just need to cook the pasta.
Here is the recipe:
2 c. chicken
10-oz pkg. frozen peas,
10 1/2 oz. can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. low fat milk
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary or thyme
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 c. grafted Parmesan cheese
1 pkg. dry Good Seasons Italian dressing
8 oz bow tie pasta.

In a saucepan over medium heat, add cooked chicken, peas, soup, milk, rosemary or thyme, pepper and dry Italian seasoning. Cook until bubbly adn hot. pour over drained pasta; add parmesan cheese, mix and serve.

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Hey Amy,

Your meal sounds so yummy. I was just wondering if before you added the peas that you could take our portion out. My kids don't like peas and I can't get them to eat them. Hope that won't be too much trouble. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Not at all! Does anybody elses kids not like peas? I make them seperate Sarah so it wont be a big deal!

Shauna said...

My kids and I are also not fans of peas. Thanks!