CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ten Cheers for Us!!

I am hoping that everyone loves this freezer meal group as much as I do. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate even though I moved to what feels like the other side of the world. I just wanted to give a brief shout-out for all of the wonderful meals we have tried and loved lately.,.

Aften, the Tortellini was absolutely delicious! I know it was store-bought, but nonetheless very tasty. And the homemade sauce was a perfect compliment. I am adding that sauce recipe to my list of favorites. This meal just goes to prove that it doesn't take hours of work to make an amazing meal... THANKS!

We also finally got a new propane canister for our grill so we started using it a lot lately again. We had the Mango Chicken and the London Broil from Jane. They were both yummy... very flavorful! We loaded up with veggie side dishes to go with both meals and I felt like my family was eating very healthy... THANKS!

The Taco Soup was also a hit (with most of us). Todd and I LOVED it and Chansey did also. She even asked me to make it again sometime. Eathan and Bella are a little finicky about new things sometimes and this soup had some new flavors and textures for them. So they had a little bit of a hard time loving it. But that is par for the course so we are used to it. I really like having them try new things, so it was great... THANKS Shauna!

... That is why I love this group so much! We get to try new things all the time and it never gets boring. I don't get stuck in a rut with the same foods all the time.

And, I know everyone is busy, but I would love to hear everyone else's comments about the food. I don't think we share our opinions enough! It is fun to get feedback, so let's hear it!!

Thanks again everyone! I will post more comments as we eat more meals. And, I am sorry if I never mentioned something you made.... I think I have forgotten to comment on a few here and there. But as a whole, the food has been great and you are all GREAT!!

0 comments: