CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BBQ Pork Chops

Okay so I changed my mind on what I wanted to do. I just wasn't excited to do the pork loin. And I have looked and looked for a good recipe to do with something else. I also have been wanting to grill more lately so I thought I would combine the two! So this month my meal is simple but will be very tasty! I will be giving you pork chops in a bag marinating in bbq sauce that you will just have to thaw and grill. I will also give you a side to go along with it.
But just so you know you should go and buy some pork tenderloin anyways. It would make a really fast meal. I found a recipe that is really easy you just put the roast in the crockpot and then pour 2 cans of cream of celery soup on it and cook it for 8 hours. Then serve it over rice or noodles. Anyways...so is everyone okay with Thursday at 1pm? I will book it over there because I will be getting home from work and then getting ready to leave to go camping but it will be fine! So what is everyone else cooking???

0 comments: