CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Suggestions on Tami's meal

First, I would like to thank Tami for the yummy dinner. I had put the rolls in a baking dish and baked them for 30 minutes at 350. I kept having to add time so I put the temperature at 400. I have a similar recipe and the chicken rolls bake at 400 for 20 minutes. When I went to pull out the rolls, they weren't cooked where they were touching so I put them on a cookie sheet and baked them some more. So, long story short...I would brake the rolls apart and bake them on a cookie sheet at 400 for 20-30 minutes. If someone tries this, post it and let us know how it turns out. Thanks Taimi!

3 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

Per Shauna's suggestion, I pulled the rolls apart and cooked them at 400. They were done after about 25 minutes. My family LOVED them!

Marianne said...

I did the same as Jane and it worked out wonderful! Thanks Tami!

Anonymous said...

We had these tonight and everyone loved them! Great meal.