CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baking change on Meatloaf

I would recommend thawing the meatloaf overnight and then baking it in a loaf pan of your own. I baked my meatloaf in the tin pan and after an hour it had barely cooked. So, if you put it in your own pan you shouldn't have a problem cooking it at 350 for 40 minutes, put on the topping and bake another 10 minutes. Enjoy! Sorry about this change, I'm really not a fan of those baking pans they don't seem to conduct heat very well.

2 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

It's funny...Shauna and I were both baking the meatloaf last night and were in constant contact. I, too, changed pans and worked like a charm. Very, very tasty!

Anonymous said...

I didn't change the pans and it was great! I did however experiment and poked some little holes in the bottom of the pan and then put it on a cookie rack and then put the cookie rack on a sheet. Then the fat drained out. It was awesome!